Nav Block Responsive Modal

id say its probably me not knowing (ive looked at the nav block video ad nauseum)

but i cant get the modal to open in the builder view. is there a special check? also the burger does not show (shows on frontend)

Hello @Spipov,

Sorry for the trouble you’re experiencing, not sure what could be going wrong here.

Are you seeing any warning/error in the browser console?

Could you try adding a new Nav block and selecting the preset option. Do you experience the same issue there?

If you haven’t already done so, would you mind sending an email to support@cwicly.com so that we can check this out in more detail.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

I believe this could be linked to the SSL issue you are experiencing here: Local - Development - #2 by Marius

Marius’ linked thread should help resolve the situation. If not, I’d be grateful if you could let me know.

Cheers,

Hi @Louis !

this is in console within the builder

i dont have any maps in there…

ive set this up now on a live install. same kind of issue. no modal, and no design library really.

Hi @Spipov,

Thank you for providing temporary access!

As mentioned by email, we have been able to reproduce this issue, and can confirm it is a bug.
To clarify, currently, the animated trigger isn’t showing as expected in the backend, due to a breakpoint misconfiguration.

Rest assured, we will have a fix for this as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi @Araminta thank you so much, im going through the site now.

however, just one thing - i cant even get the modal to open at any breakpoint to edit it. is there a click im missing somewhere? i turned off animated icon - but that did nothing either. im so sorry if im missing something?

Be sure to set an Open and Close icon:

Once you have done so, kindly let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you. it has appeared. but im assuming as its not the animated trigger, the positions change? the open icon is in the right place in the header section, but once modal opens, the close trigger is significantly higher and to the right.

Once again, thank you for reporting this @Spipov!

This should now be fixed with 1.4 :

Kindly let me know if this is the case on your end.
Thank you in advance.

i can confirm it is now working and its a very elegant solution. thank you !

1 Like