Mega menu

@Louis I understand that you are putting all your efforts into the upcoming mega menu. I also understand that it will improve the existing menu block, which is already the best in terms of accessibility. If the new menu/mega menu block is based on the WP 6.2 Gutenberg version menu block, then it will be a major upgrade. I have curated all the menu-related feature requests below. I hope that most of them will be addressed with this upcoming update.

1. Cwicly Navigation Block (WP 6.2)

2. Unique icons for each menu item

3. Responsive Menu Layout

4. Auto-close vertical menu dropdown

5. Enable Cwicly menu block to allow filtering of output

6. Enable global block typography for menu block

7. Nav menu dropdown alignment

8. Add a nice mobile menu

9. Mobile Menu Toggle vs Link

Wow! Powerful stuff!! :muscle:

6 Likes

It will be the best menu builder ever seen in the history of WordPress. Mr. Perfectionist @Louis is once again breaking all the limits.

1 Like

Single markup :heart_eyes: - so underrated.
Itā€™s these details.

The actual building experience looks so sweet.
It doesnā€™t require 5 new blocks to get it done as we can see and still the user has all design freedom.
Super smart and user friendly implementation.

Iā€™m hyped.

Is there still more to come or is this request completed?

Curiousā€¦ if the Mega Menu was released in 1.2.9.6, why is this feature request still marked as ā€œin progressā€? Is there something specific still to come for it thatā€™s holding this feature request as ā€œin progressā€?

Hi @Jonas and @d19dotca,

While we do have plans to add more features to the Nav menu block (hence the in-progress tag), this feature request can be marked as done to avoid any confusion.

Feel free to share any suggestions or ideas for further improvements.

@Araminta , i am sorry to take you time, for a suggestion:

it seems Mega Menus did not have native horizontal Layouts parameter at the moment, right?

if trying change the settings to make it as Vertical , seems the content part position is not adjustable

Vertical example for reference:
is there any possible to change the dropdown content position?

use in the menu