Mega menu

From old feedback: https://feedback.cwicly.com/boards/feature-requests/posts/mega-menu

Build Mega Menus with horizontal and Vertical Layouts.

1 Like

Any ETA on this feature?

Hi there!

Any release date?

Hi @kane,

It’s being worked on, and is the next item on our list (finishing up the license improvements).

2 Likes

amazing, it’s the one which i need,

Hi @Louis Are you working on the Mega Menu right now? Can we expect it soon? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @dranzer,

Yes the Mega Menu and TOC development is progressing rapidly. We’ve taken a bit of time in between to rework the copy/paste functions in Cwicly which should land later today/tomorrow.

But, we are considering to release the new design library before the Mega Menu block. The design library is the missing link in Cwicly currently. So lots to consider here in terms of timing…

8 Likes

Hi @Louis Can we expect it soon?

2 Likes

Is there an update on this? I have an upcoming project that would benefit greatly from a mega menu.

1 Like

That’s my guess :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi!
I admit i dreamed of the arrival of WooCommerce after reading that post.
At the same time, though, i guess it’s a less meaty update!

Unless Santa Claus gives us a beautiful gift this year! :slight_smile:

I think we are not far away, but would it make sense to drop a major update between Christmas and the New Year?

The mega menu is still missing as an essential e-commerce related block and since Woo is currently absolute priority, it just would make sense to see it anywhere soon.

I’d expect the Woo update by the end of next month.

Hi @Marius and @mian,

Definitely a good point @Marius, although the Mega Menu will not make it before the end of this year.

We’ve preferred focusing on the first instalment of WooCommerce:

• Mini Cart
  • Add to Cart actions
  • Swatch variations
  • Archive and Single page

All this also prepares the path to dynamic context.

4 Likes

At this moment i am like a teenager who with the petals of a flower thinks: he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not.
Or… with the skull in my hand: WooCommerce or no WooCommerce, that’s the question!

This big news will come out when you are ready (and joking aside, don’t rush it for us).
In the meantime, we will consume a few more flowers! :slight_smile:

Joking aside, thank you to the whole team for your efforts. As a developer (though distracted by so much else) i can imagine the effort behind such a project.
Thanks again!

2 Likes

That of course makes sense @Louis.

Like @mian said, it’s ready when it’s ready.
No one would benefit from a rushed release.
We were waiting patiently that long, so we’ll do it for the rest as well :+1:

Also very excited about the impact which hopefully will be significant after the release.
I think that many people, who already own a license, will start touching Cwicly the first time then.

4 Likes

A Mega Menu would be a welcome addition. The amount of time I spend on menus so they operate as intended on every screen is head wrecking :exploding_head:

4 Likes

looking forward to this one.

Just a few weeks more.

2 Likes

And this is why I love Cwicly. The speed of updates, the attention to detail and the constant communication from the team just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :slight_smile:

@Louis Any teasers for the Cwicly Mega Menu? I’m excited to learn more about it after seeing the Bricks Mega Menu. While Bricks is a competitor, I always keep an eye on their updates for inspiration.