Lightbox videos don't play automatically on iphone

hi,
I have some questions
number 1: lightbox video does not automatically play on iphone, it still works fine on android phones

Number 2: total sold is not showing in frontend rendering

number 3: i followed this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olrgnkw_1Wk&list=LL&index=1
to hide the block that only wants to appear when activated by the toggle button. by pressing hide on editor but it does not hide off the page. how should i hide it, it will appear when clicked enter?
hidden

thank you very much.
Environment info

and question number 4: when selecting ACF image source in ‘‘frontend rendering’’ the product does not appear

@Araminta’s tip may possibly help depending on your settings for the field group:

The visibility toggle button on the navigator items is only to show/hide in the editor, it has no bearing on the front-end.

For more information about showing and hiding elements you may want to check out this feature:

Thank you for your response. I enabled “Show in REST API” but it still doesn’t work. even when I turn it off.
show in rest api

It may be the case you are experiencing something similar to this then:

The only way to know for sure is to determine whether the image works correctly with frontend rendering switched off.

thank you for this.i followed and it worked perfectly.

it works fine with frontend rendering turned off. it doesn’t work with frontend rendering when i upgrade to cwicly 1.3

Hi @phamxuantrieu,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

The behaviour you are experienced might be related to how iPhones handle autoplay videos on mobile devices.
Autoplay is typically disabled on such devices to conserve battery power.

Additionally, have you tested if lightbox videos outside of Cwicly are autoplaying on an iPhone?
On my end, testing with this, the video does not autoplay, which leads me to think that this is an iPhone related issue and out of our control.

Currently, we do not provide the total sold data with frontend rendering enabled, as it could pose privacy issues (especially for users who do not want that data accessible to everyone and anyone).

However, if this is something you would like, we can add a filter for it to work with frontend rendering.

Thank you for helping out on this one, @StrangeTech!

Unfortunately, I have been unable to reproduce this error on my end.

To investigate further, I have set up a demo instance.
Please log in with this, and see the Product Catalog template, and Shop page.

Feel free to modify anything, to see if the error is reproducible.

As a side note, the team and I would appreciate if you could kindly open separate bug reports, as it makes keeping track of them easier.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Number 1: Is there any way to stop the lightbox video from playing automatically to avoid misunderstanding the user? Because when it automatically plays, it will be loading non-stop.

Number 2: total sold is not showing in frontend rendering.
‘‘However, if this is something you would like, we can add a filter for it to work with frontend rendering.’’
I would be delighted if this were done. It is necessary for e-commerce sites.

Number 4 . i tried to reproduce the error. i realized it wasn’t an error. i tried searching what caused my site to encounter that. i don’t know about code. so i didn’t find it. i copied my site to the new site and it worked.
Thank you for your enthusiastic support.