WooCommerce

“Must to have” and “necessary” are relative… A feature may be crucial to you, but it doesn’t mean it’s crucial to everyone.

WooCommerce themselves haven’t figured out these pages yet, and there are little to no hooks to use. It is really plausible that things might change. If I were working on implementing compatibility and extending these pages, I would wait until they decide what to do, since changing later may cause a lot of issues to those who used the feature so far.

I can’t wait until e we can have the freedom of Cwicly to edit WC pages, but until then I’ll be patiently implementing my own.

1 Like

@Louis has covered this in many other posts and lives. To paraphrase him, Tailwind was integral to many highly requested upcoming features that allows for consistency and reusability.

I totally agree with you. But, as my principal work is to build e-commerce for my clients, I am pretty frustrated with not using my Cwicly licenses to do it. It’s like having an awesome car in your garage without having the possibility to test in on a track !!

1 Like

I feel you. My specialty is WC too.

@zeinnicholas @ludovicallo
Same thought.
I am deeply fascinated by Cwicly, partly because of Louis’ human qualities that I really appreciate.
But … devoting myself only to the world of ecommerce, I am using something else for the time being.
In particular the Shoptimizer theme.
For now in it, together with Greenshift, I have found a solution that meets my needs.

But… I look forward to developing everything thanks to Cwicly! :slight_smile:

Opted for Bricks Builder. It’s not complete either but it forces me to go beyond my own skills and learn more. Something I wasn’t able to do when I jumped in Cwicly back in the days. I guess I should deep dive into it again with all I learned last two years.

When I first dived in Cwicly for a WC project, I was under pressure by the time schedule of the project and had to abort using Cwicly to gain time and deliver the solution to my client in time. Maybe it didn’t helped me as I remember this project as a whole nightmare.