Nav: Dropdown Group Settings have no effect

Description:

I’m not sure if I’m missing something here but I can’t figure out what is going on.
I have a dropdown menu with two groups. One of them I wanted to give some individual styling. So I opened the Group Settings and tried to edit the styles that appear here:

But no matter what I try no styles I select will have any effect either front or backend. So I assume here is something wrong or is there a way to use these styles that I don’t know of?

So it indeed looks like a bug.
As I mentioned I have two groups in my dropdown. When I want to customize the first one everything works as expected. Only the second one does not work.

@Araminta, maybe related to this thread and the fixes therein?:

Hi @Jonas,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on my end.
This bug was fixed back in 1.3.4.2.

Could you possibly try this again with a new Nav block, and see if the issue persists?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Araminta,

indeed it works with a new Nav element. But the strange thing is that the Nav I’m talking about was also new and created from scratch yesterday.
Do I now have to build the nav from scratch again or can I somehow copy everything into the new element?

Hello @Jonas,

This isn’t the intended behaviour.
Would it be possible for me to take a quick look at your backend at some stage?

If this is possible, for security and privacy reasons, kindly send the details using our paste website, by sharing the link generated through email to support@cwicly.com.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Louis,

sure! I just sent you the credentials via email.
You can find the Nav Block I’m talking about in the default header template:

Hello @Jonas,

Thanks for the details and temporary access.

Indeed, I was able to reproduce this when enabling the divider option on the Nav block.
A fix will be provided in the coming updates.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

1 Like