License checker improvement

It does, hence I’m reporting it to @Louis
(If you read my first post you’ll see what process I need to follow each time this happens - including your suggestion which I already implemented as part of the “debugging” on the issue)

A license count for each site activated with Cwicly is standard regardless of typical site installation or under a multisite environment(and sites under a subdomain). All the other builders(as I know) do the same. Otherwise, it’s not fair to developers, IMO.

I have this message from time to time since a few days too.

I’m also getting this currently. (but strangely only on the code & fragment modules)

For me the issue is appearing on page load for posts, pages & templates, and sometimes randomly while going back to a previously opened editor tab.

Fyi, I’m still seeing this with the latest version.

Hi @jornes,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

Could you possibly reach out to us at support@cwicly.com so we may sort this out at soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Araminta,
What do you want me to provide in the email?

Anyway, a page refresh solves this issue. And this issue doesn’t happen too often.

It would be great if you could provide us with your license key so we may check things on our side.

In the meantime, it is preferable to refresh your license data from the Cwicly Settings page to make sure everything is working as expected.

1 Like

Okay @Araminta
I’ve just sent you an email. Kindly check it out. \

Thank you!

1 Like

This is happening to me as well only with the HTTP Authentication websites.

1 Like

I see this issue on https.