Regarding a site that was developed prior to the section and container enhancements that is using the legacy section behaviour.
Updating to the recent Cwicly version causes the section padding for mobile breakpoints not to be applied correctly.
Looking at the CSS in the browser, the breakpoint is not being used at all for the section cc-wrapper.
- Other CSS styles such as font sizes, etc are being applied correctly on mobile.
- Relative styles overriding the section padding for certain sections are being correctly applied on mobile
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Create a site using legacy sections
- Set global section defaults for padding on Desktop/Mobile in the settings
- Add a section block to the page
- Note that the padding is not applied to the mobile breakpoint
- WordPress version: 6.4.1
- Cwicly Plugin version: 188.8.131.52