Images not showing on front end related content

Sorry for the delay, i have so several issues i am working through at once. I have resolved this issue by watching Davids Video. I am visual learner so all i needed was to see the video and i got it! But now I am still struggling to get a taxonomy image to render on the front end. I have a cpt with a custom taxonomy and on that tax i have also added an icon image for each catagoy. I have added the Tax block and tried using both custom and current options, and i have included the image block and it is showing up on the backed at least as a placeholder and I can tell it is filtering out based on the related post, but on the front end all i am getting is an empty box. I have been trying for days to get this to work. Any chance you could do a qucik video to show how to show taxonomy image fields on a single template? Thank you so much for all you are doing, this is a very nice product. Also i have posted abut this a few days back but I dont see any response, here is a link to my post - Related and Taxonomy Front End Image Loading Issue in Cwicly – Possible Bug.