Global colors are not applying in the Site Editor

Description:

I have had these problems for some time now. In the editor, the global colors don’t apply and are all messed up. Also, the CSS is kinda weird and doesn’t look the way that it should and what it looks on the front end.

Short recording of my editor and the colors that things should be but aren’t.

Screen recording

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.0
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.1.5.4
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.2

I also tried to update the theme and Cwicly plugin, but didn’t do anything.

Hello @Normaali,

Could you possibly send a temporary access to our team at support@cwicly.com so that we see what’s happening on the backend with the Global Colors?

I’m going to need a bit more information in this case. Are these global styles applied to the elements? Are they localised? etc…

I added you as admin to the site. And the global styles are applied to the elements as well.

Thanks, but I’m getting a Restricted access (You don’t have access to this page. Please contact the administrator of this website for further assistance.) message when trying to access the backend.

Umm… i havent put any restrictions on any of the pages. And I don’t really know how to give u that access?

It seems like you’re using SiteGround as a host, and somehow the backend is restricted for us. I would tend to think it’s linked to the SiteGround Security plugin somehow.

Oh yes, i had IP protection on. I took it off and you should have access now, I think?

Can you confirm changing preview device allows the styles to appear?

We should have a fix for this later today in our next update.
Thanks for reporting it.

1 Like

Thanks again @Normaali for the report. It should be fixed in 1.1.5.6

I got the same problem, but I’m on Version 1.2.9.9.3 with WordPress 6.3…
The global colors are non applyng only on the back end… the front end is fine… Any Thoughts ?
Thanks

Hello @emanuelechiari,

Sorry for the trouble you’re experiencing.
This has been reported here: Custom font not being displayed in global parts template with WooCommerce or LearnDash activated - #5 by StrangeTech

While at first I thought it was an isolated case, we have had a few reports about similar issues.

We will be releasing a small update to fix the bugs that have been reported lately.

Thanks for your patience and my apologies once again.

Cheers,

Sorry for my late answer…
Thank you guys :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like