I want to hide the pagination of my query if there is only one page. Usually this works with the condition Show if “Is Single Page → false”. But for queries that are set to Frontend Rendering this condition does not work anymore.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Create a query with at least two pages and pagination
- Set the “Query Pagination” Block to show if “Is Single Page → false”
- Now the pagination will work.
- Change the query to Frontend Rendering
- The pagination is now gone
Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet
- WordPress version: latest
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: latest
- Cwicly Theme version: latest