Cwicly.com dashboard - Add child theme & make links obvious

_cshot-2022-12-08@2x

This is just slight UX improvement as the first time I wanted to download Cwicly theme and plugin, I did not find it. It was under my eyes but if the links were underlined, or as buttons, or blue, that would have helped a little in my onboarding.
Maybe subtle aligned buttons since we add the child theme ?

I would also appreciate a download starter child theme because it’s always nice as I always use them on every project and it takes me 5-10 minutes to change template name and check stylesheets are loaded properly.

Cheers.
Anthony.

1 Like

Hi there @AnthonyKeller,

Thanks for this suggestion, much appreciated!
We’ll do just this, and also add the child theme to the Getting Started wizard so that you can install it directly from there, just like the current Cwicly theme.

Cheers,

5 Likes

That’s great, thanks for that.

1 Like

Hi @Louis

When will you add the child theme to the Getting Started wizard?

Cheers,
René

Hi @Louis,

It seems the question asked by @Refica has not been answered regarding the timeframe of the child theme installation under the Getting Started wizard. I just checked using version 1.2.9.5.8.3 and at this time there is no option to install the child theme.

Hi @kwsim,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Sorry @Refica for the lack of reactivity on this.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the child theme not yet being available under the Getting Started wizard.

Rest assured, we will do our best to add this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

i met this question too,
but cwicly officially suggest to have child theme or not ?
if child theme is do helpful, when can we add it in?

I am at a point where a child theme would be helpful too.

Hi @qiang814k & @Anthony,

Until the child theme becomes downloadable directly from Cwicly, you may find this post from @Louis useful:

1 Like