Apply slider to query template not possible anymore?

I’m wondering what happened to the possibility to turn a query template block into a slider? Previously this was possible just straight from the settings and the current Cwicly docs still indicate this possibility.

I’m trying to turn a collection of dynamic posts into a slider and I can’t figure out how.
The tutorial Araminta made only seems possible for dynamic content from ACF-sources, but mine are a mixture. This is why the query template block always works best for me; i just build the post-design myself with dynamic data from both Wordpress and ACF.

I thought I had previously used the ‘slider’ setting on a template block but now it suddenly seems quite hard to do.

Any thoughts?

Here’s the tutorial from Cwicly itself that doesn’t seem correct anymore:

And here’s Araminta’s tutorial, but after trying that only allows data from ACF:

Hi @boris,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with the dynamic slider.

On my end, I can apply it as expected to the Query template block.

To investigate further, I have setup a demo instance.
Please log in with this, and see the Query slider page.

Feel free to modify anything, to see if the issue is reproducible.

Thank you in advance.

I can indeed see and use the slider in this setup, but I am not seeing the option in my own install

Hi,

Would you be so kind as to send temporary access to support@cwicly.com.
This is a situation we cannot debug on our end as it would seem unique to your installation.

Best regards,
Johnny

I’ve just checked and the slider appears and disappears on the basis of my filter loading on the front end or not.

I need it to be loaded on the front end because I’ve got a filter linked to my query