WooCommerce builts

Hello has anyone built a WooCommerce site within the Cwicly? If so, please could you try to share with me the site and your pros/cons using Cwicly?

Thanks,
P.

Hi @petrbilek,

We are building several now and we will let you know how we get on.

The significant factors for us are which specific features get included in the upcoming Cwicly WooCommerce additions.

We are prepared for the possibility that in some cases we may have to compromise and use the older shortcode based WooCommerce pages to maintain compatibility with certain plugins we are using, until we have a chance to replace them with either our own or third party ones that work with FSE / Blocks.

The biggest issues we’ve noticed with the newer (not specific to Cwicly) WooCommerce blocks are mainly related to missing features such as specific php filters and customisability.

The flexibility to manage the blocks in the editor is what we are aiming for, but that can’t come at the cost of stability or core features required for a fully functional shop that has to work for different types of businesses.

I wish you the best with your project, please share any insights you gain also.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your insights. I did not build a Woostore within Cwicly yet, only collecting the feedback right now :slight_smile: