Woocommerce Bookings Price Not Reflecting in Query when Front-end rendering is enabled

I am using official woocommerce extension called woocommerce bookings. It creates a new product type called Bookings. Details of the extension can be found here. WooCommerce Bookings - Booking & Reservations WordPress Plugin

I am trying to get it’s price shown in a Query template. It’s showing the price correctly on the editor preview with front-end rendering enabled or disabled. But it’s only showing the price on the site if front-end rendering is disabled. Can I not use front-end rendering for this? Any ideas?

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.0.2
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: - N/A
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.1.7
  • Cwicly Theme version: Using a custom theme

Hi there @dranzer,

So if I’m understanding correctly, you cannot retrieve the price when using Frontend rendering, but works without?

Would it be possible for me to have temporary access to your installation if it is live? This would help me see what’s being queried and what might not be reaching the frontend rendering data handler.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Louis,

Thanks for your prompt reply. You are understanding the issue correctly. I’ll send you access tomorrow to check.

Hi @Louis,

Sorry for the delay. I have dmed you the details on how to reproduce the error. Please take a look. Thanks!

Best regards,