Why I did not choose Cwicly for my next big project…

The emphasis is on “should” here. The reality tells another story though: With the introduction of Tailwind, people got aware that it’s possible to set mobile first breakpoints. Me included. I expected to be able to flip the approached as I please, based on the dynamic nature Cwicly brings to the table. Including the help text "Make sure to regenerate your block CSS and Global Class CSS after modifying breakpoints."

Sadly this is, just not yet, the case. So we are left with taking the red or the blue pill. All in for Tailwind/mobile first (probably starting all over) or staying with the prior way of working with Cwicly and missing out a bunch of opportunities.
And in both cases breaking changes are introduced to at least one block, the most important one: the Nav Block and it’s decendants. It’s impossible to style it correctly with Tailwind classes and the former Cwicly way is broken, because presets don’t work.
I filed a bug already:

This is super frustrating to me and I just wanted to express my thoughts on a more safe approach to handle updates or new big features. While I see and have an utterly positive picture of Cwicly, this particular way of handling updates and QA raises questions.