Total reset for css

• WordPress version: 5.9.3
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: 1.1.5
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

It is the second time it happened and, now, I 'm sure: it is after the plugin 's update.

All the global CSS were set to zero, even the breakpoints. And all my section are back to their initial css.

Hey @Ombres-et-lumieres.

May I ask you if you are 100% sure you always save your global settings?

The reason why I ask is the following:
I was actually also kind of sure I set the default block to Cwicly paragraph.
After the update, it was set to the default Gutenberg paragraph again.

So I did a simply backup restore from the day before, went to my settings, chose my default block and I saved my settings, so now I was literally 100% sure that I saved it.

I updated Cwicly to the newest version and the default block was still the Cwicly block, like I have set before the update.

This doesn’t mean that your report isn’t legit. Just wanted to share my case, because I thought I am facing a similar / the same issue here.

But since you are stating that your breakpoints, etc. went to zero, this actually seems a bit odd.

You make me doubt, as you may 've seen somewhere else, I 'm a distracted guy, but I 'm sure I 've pushed several times this button yesterday.

In fact, I 'm pretty sure it is because I used the “direct” update trigger

As there is almost everyday an update, when it is the only one to update, I use that, but, yesterday, when I made the update, there were several to do so I used the button at the top of the page