Cwicly Plugin version: 188.8.131.52.3
The top/bottom & left/right inputs synchronization doesn’t work very good:
- we have to press ALT+UP/DOWN to sync inputs, so there is always a +1/-1 on the values
- additionnal UP/DOWN with ALT still pressed doesn’t sync the second input, only the first change is synced
- so we have to release ALT and start again, but then there is again +1/-1
- ALT is used by the system/browser to focus the current window menu, so pressing ALT just once loses the input focus and we have to come back with the mouse or keyboard
- it is not consistent with main sync button linking the four inputs
Tried a few times and each time it is like never ending
A few thoughts:
Why not use a small “lock/link” toggle button between inputs which would automatically sync any change from one input to the other, like the main sync button? No shortcut here, just a lock which should memorized.
I like the keyboard shortcut as well, so fixing sync after first +1/-1 should be easy.
Maybe when ALT (or maybe use CTRL instead) is pressed, the first UP/DOWN should sync but NOT change the value, and additional UP/DOWN continue synching AND change values.