it’s me with the taxonomy terms block again.
I tried to add the taxonomy terms block to a query template. The terms are rendered correctly in the backend, but in the frontend only an empty
tag is rendered inside a div.
If I change the location of the taxonomy terms block to outside of the query template block, it renders correctly on the frontend.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Sorry for the trouble you’re experiencing.
I can’t seem to reproduce this issue on my side.
Are you still experiencing this problem?
that’s no problem. I’m just in the phase of learning and testing Cwicly anyway.
One of the latest Cwicly updates seemed to have fixed the problem with the frontend rendering of the taxonomy terms.
But the linking of the taxonomy terms doesn’t work. I linked the paragraph in the taxonomy terms block to Taxonomy (in the data dropdown) and activated the link of course. In the frontend an a tag is generated, but without the necessary href to the archive. If I select/name new tab, link rel and title in the link settings, these settings also don’t apply to the a tag in the frontend.
I tried regenerating the html and css but that had no effect.
Terribly sorry for not getting back to you on this.
This should now be fixed in 220.127.116.11.1.
Please let me know if this is the case on your end.
Don’t worry, it’s okay.
I’ve just tested it. It works now. Thanks for resolving this issue!
While testing what’s new in Cwicly I might have discovered one more thing. But I will open a new thread for this.
This doesn’t seem to be fixed for me:
BACKEND is OK:
Note that I also display the right taxonomy label with a code block to compare:
FRONTEND is wrong (CPT slug instead of taxonomy term label):
OK it seems that it is because the terms block is inside a REUSABLE BLOCK.
When I convert the reusable block to normal blocks, it is OK.