Just a possible bug that I found here. When you assign a start value other than 1 to a Cwicly List block, it looks correct in the editor but still shows 1 on the frontend.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Open the Post Editor/Site Editor
- Insert a Cwicly List block
- Change from dots to number
- Use a START VALUE other than 1 (e.g. 2)
- You’ll see the input number shows correctly in the editor
- Save the post and switch to the frontend. You’ll see it still shows 1.
- WordPress version: 6.0.2
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: 220.127.116.11.3
- Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3