When scaling an image the scale option gets deactivated as soon as the editor gets reloaded. So the scale option needs to be reactivated again every time.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- place an image on your page
- go to Design > Transforms > Scale, activate it and scale your image
- update the page and check the frontend. Everything should work as expected.
- Now go back to the page editor and reload it. After that you will see that in the backend the image is no longer scaled. If you now go to Design > Transforms > Scale again you see that the “Scale” option is deactivated. You now need to activate it again.
- WordPress version: latest
- Cwicly Plugin version: latest