I had post query set up and all was working fine. Images in query had “Remove SRCSET” as I wanted.
Then I added filter and for filter to work I enabled frontend rendering. All works with filter.
But when checked source code I noticed that “Remove SRCSET” is ignored with frontend rendering.
One more thing to mention: all default auto generated IDs and classes are added to query items despite they are turned off and no styling applied to block element (only global classes used).
All this happens when frontend rendering is enabled.
When I disable frontend rendering all gets to normal - “Remove SRCSET” is respected and no added default auto generated IDs and classes.
- WordPress version: 6.1.1
- Cwicly Plugin version: 22.214.171.124.3