After the regeneration of the Block CSS in the Cwicly settings the Value min-height of all Query Templates get’s set to the default value of 100 again. At least if the field was empty. I don’t know if a custom value (e.g. 200) would be overwritten.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Create a query and remove the min-height of 100 from the Query Template so that the field is empty
- Regenerate the Block CSS and check the min-height value. It should now be at 100 again
- WordPress version: latest
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: latest
- Cwicly Theme version: latest
Thank you for taking the time to report this!
I have been able to reproduce this error on my end and confirm it’s a bug.
It seems to occur when regenerating the Blocks HTML when the field is left empty (and not when a custom value has been entered).
We’ll be sure to find a fix for this as soon as possible.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Apologies for the inconvenience here.
The reset function for this specific property set the value to
undefined, which ultimately led our style engine to believe that no value was set = the default should be used.
You will have to reset this one more time for it to take effect with 22.214.171.124.
Sorry for the trouble once again.