Question regarding pasting Tailwind components that 'require js'

Hi guys, I just had a thought regarding copying and pasting in the HTML from TailwindUi on elements which are tagged as ‘require js’ (an example being ‘dropdowns’ = Dropdowns - Official Tailwind CSS UI Components)

If we copy and paste the HTML, then of course in this case it will not just simply work like it does on the Tailwind Ui site, because the dropdown content requires javascript to hide it / make it appear on click / on hover.
So my question is, in order to get things like this to work, what is the recommended steps to take? I own ‘Alpine JS’, so it is simply a case of loading in the alpine js script, writing the js in a code block (or injecting via a shortcode with something like WPCodeBox) and then the dropdown will work? Or should we be using Cwicly js elements to ‘fill in the gap’ where js is needed.
What is the recommended plan of action here please?
Also, will there be plans to be able to use Tailwind menu dropdowns in the Cwicly Nav blocks?

Many thanks,

Keith

1 Like

Following.

Here are my thoughts from another topic in terms of native Cwicly functionality:

I haven’t been using Cwicly for a while…but since viewing the recent video with the Tailwind integration improvements I was excited. But had the same problem. When pasting from Tailwind UI - many of the components require JS. So none of those work with Cwicly. Anyone figure out a work around?