Please provide steps for having same layout frontend as in backend

I don’t have a lot of time this evening, but I will do a quick summary to help you get started:

1. Create a “Default” template of “Single Item: Post” in Cwicly Themer > Templates
  2. Give it the visibility conditions shown in this post:
  1. Edit the template (as per your design requirements) and where you want the post content to appear, add a Cwicly Post Content block
  2. With the Post Content block selected, add a global class called “default-post-content”
  3. Edit that global class by clicking its chip in the block inspector (so it is highlighted with a light border)
  4. Add whatever background colours and styles you require for the entire block (with the class still selected)
  5. For individual elements (e.g. paragraphs and headings) add relative styles to the global class as per this post:

You have complete control over the styling of any and all blocks within the post content and these styles will be applied to the editor and the front-end display.

Please note: Some screenshots in that post show relative styles directly on the post content block, I am recommending applying them to the global class instead, let me know if you need further clarification on this.

1 Like