Pagination Errors in Query

I’m just changing the amount of queries I want to show in my query in ‘Items per page’ but once I do, there appears a whole new area on top of my queries and almost all queries actually disappear from the query. Now there’s just 2 of the 30+ queries shown?

I’ve had to revert to previous settings to avoid this problem. Currently items shown is still on ‘20’ which is the setting I had before. But whenever I try to change that number, the area below is added and it kind of breaks?

www.myrthehelder.nl/nieuws

Hi @boris,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce this error on my end.

Could you possibly share a screenshot (through PM or to support@cwicly.com if you prefer) of the way your Query block is set up?

Alternatively, I could take a closer look at this if you could possibly provide a temporary access.
If yes, to keep things secure and private, kindly send the details using: https://paste.cwicly.com/

Additionally, could you possibly let me know if any errors appear in your browser console log in the editor?
Thank you in advance.

hi Araminta would you be able to assist with this? Still, whenever I try to change pagination all kinds of gaps enter in between the items

i have now discovered that if i don’t remove the current number (20) before typing something new, but select the 2 and change it to 9 instantly, for example, and then hit enter, there appear no errors

Hi @boris,

Sorry to hear you’re still having trouble with this.

I think the best solution here is to send @Araminta the necessary information through support so she can take a look at what’s happening exactly.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like