Navigator Button Missing From UI

The navigator button is missing from the editor UI. The button should be at the top right, where it’s always been. I discovered this the hard way when I closed my navigator and couldn’t reopen it.

To reproduce, open the editor and look at the top right.

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.3.1
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.3.0.2

Hi @derekpadula,

The navigator button was moved to the Quick Inserter bar on the left side of the screen in a recent update in addition to improvements to the navigator UI and cleaning up the main toolbar.

3 Likes

Thanks. The staff can close this, or leave it up for other people who were as confused as I was and come here to find a solution.

1 Like

It would help to update the official documentation to reflect this change, thanks. What else is different that I should not rely on the official documentation for, this is not a good user experience. Thanks, Derekpadula.

@Drewcifer, I’m sure the Cwicly team will update the documentation as soon as possible.

It is important to acknowledge that UI changes like this one came as a direct result of changes made in the WordPress core / Gutenberg itself and therefore Cwicly being responsive in adapting based on the ever evolving nature of WordPress is clear evidence they are focused on creating a positive user experience.