Nav block trigger questions

1.) When enabling the animated trigger, the close button is still present, only the SVG is removed. Am I missing something?

2.) How are the Modal Dropdown/Back Icons directly connected to the Animated Trigger, as they only appear when the animated trigger is toggled on?

3.) I’m only able to tab inside the menu when using the animated trigger. How to solve this?

Hello @Marius,

Thanks for bringing this up.

Indeed, we chose to keep the outer shell for the close trigger inside the modal so that that space is kept in every case (the animated trigger occupies the same 48x48). Can you see in situations where you don’t want it?

Indeed, that’s a little error that slipped in. They’re not linked and should show whether active or not. Will be fixed in the next update.

We’re onto this, there’s a slight bug with focusable nodes. Will be fixed in the next update :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for addressing this quickly @Louis.

That makes sense.
I’m totally fine with that, but the cursor shouldn’t transform to pointer when hovering this area.

Hello @Marius,

Thanks again for the helpful and detailed report.
The issues mentioned above should be fixed in 1.2.9.6.1.1.

If you still experience trouble, I’d be grateful if you could let me know by replying to this thread.

Cheers,

1 Like