Modal Menu Issue

Description:

Clicking on modal mobile menu does nothing. Its logs an error for me in the console. Same thing is happening with any nav menu with modal I am importing. They seem to work fine in the preview before import though. Just realized the previews are stored on cwicly website.

Step-by-step reproduction instructions:

Import any nav menu template with mobile modal menu.

Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.

1. Open the Post Editor/Site Editor

Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet

Insert Images, Videos or GIFs

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.0.1
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.1.8.3
  • Cwicly Theme version: - Empty FSE Theme

I am also not able to remove the animation from the modal. Clicking on the blue button on the animation leads to nothing.

Hi there @dranzer,

Sorry you’re having trouble with this.
Have you changed the modal block ID that is used for opening the. modal? This is currently necessary since the designs you import have their IDs and Classes automatically renamed.

Hey @Louis

What will I change the modal block ID to? Should I change the modal block id to of my menu item? I am sorry. I am not very clear about this.

Hi @dranzer,

You shouldn’t modify the modal block ID directly, but more so the modal block ID referenced in the Link action that toggles the modal open: https://docs.cwicly.com/interactions/link-wrapper/link-action#modal

@Louis

Thanks for getting back. Sorry to trouble you with a little thing. I am still not able to get it work after changing the modal id in the link action

Structure:

Modal block id:

Link action on the icon:

Hi there @dranzer,

In the link action, it seems like you didn’t enter the full modal ID.
The modal ID should be modal-c0b054f.

Hope this helps!

Same issue even with full modal id.

You’ll want to apply that modal ID to the Link action on the Icon block outside the Modal block, as well as the one inside the Modal block.

1 Like