Make Tailwind automatically use dark color variations

Hi team,

I wish Tailwind implementation could use Cwicly’s global colors variables to automatically apply dark variations in dark mode.

Currently, if I define a global color named “brand” along with a dark variation, and if I apply the TW class text-brand on any block, the dark variation is not used in dark mode, because TW needs a 'dark:text-dark_variation'. So we have to define different global colors for light and dark variations and apply them manually in light and dark mode with the text- and dark:text- classes, which is inconceivable to me, especially with the brilliant Cwicly’s color mechanism available.

So, if not already possible and I missed it, please can we have this implemented?

Some example here with code:

And to go a bit further, a nice addition would be to allow the same with Tailwind default palettes:

• Reverse TW palettes in dark mode and automatically apply dark variation, so that if I set text-red-800 in light mode, text-red-200 is automatically used in dark mode (but no class set).
  • Make colors respond to Cwicly’s block mode lock button to prevent from switching when not wanted.

Thanks for considering!