Lost ability to edit some properties in 1.3.4.6

The 1.3.4.6 update has removed the ability to change certain properties on some blocks, a problem I initially attributed to project issues but later confirmed by testing on an older, un-updated installation.

This list isn’t exhaustive, but I’ve noticed it on the following blocks/properties:

Images

• Object fit
  • Aspect Ratio

Paragraphs

• HTML tags

Hi @owynter,

I am guessing there is another factor at play here, because I tested on a test install with 1.3.4.6 and editing those style properties works without issue for me.

Perhaps the blocks are wrapped in something else that’s affecting them or perhaps there is another setting or plugin that is causing the issue?

1 Like

Hello @owynter,

Thanks for the report.

Like @StrangeTech, I’m not able to reproduce these issues on my end. Are there any errors in the browser console?

Could you possibly see if the same happens to you on the sandbox: https://app.instawp.io/wordpress-auto-login?site=$2y$10$zEGgapbkathzb7a0y9ZBUuUdbh0gSMl9PsI3K1/68auZwhkmUDcn2

If not, would you mind sending us temporary access to your installation so we can take a look at what might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Did some more testing and it seems my browser was the issue. There is some script blocking that I use for normal browsing that I think is interfering with the Cwicly environment. I switched to a different browser and the issues aren’t showing up.

We can close this.