Linked values behaviour for margin/padding has changed

Description:

When changing values with the linked values toggle enabled, previously all values would display the same. Now, since Cwicly 1.3.3 only the typed in value is shown.

I am not sure if this is an intentional change or a bug, but highlighting it here.

Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 16.45.49

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.3.2
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.3.3

Can’t confirm this. Everything works as intended and like in previous versions on my side.
Tested it with Linked Values global setting on and off.

However, I’ve found that when Linked Values are enabled from the global settings, the margin property does not accept this setting.

Note: This is not specific to the latest version.

Hello @StrangeTech,

Thanks for bringing this up.

I was able to reproduce this when inside the Global Class tab and editing a specific global class. This is an unfortunate bug that is most likely linked to inner reworks.

We’ll have a fix for this in the next update. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello @Marius,

Indeed, this was to replicate the original “linked” value behaviour before we brought the possibility to remove it completely (the margin property was not linked by default). Definitely something we can revisit.

Cheers,

Hello,

This has been fixed in 1.3.3.1. The bug was introduced in 1.3.3 and touched a few properties in the Design panel.

Thanks for the report once again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Confirmed fixed. Thank you @Louis!

1 Like