Just amazing, bravo

I’m absolutely thrilled with this product – you’ve truly hit the mark! After navigating through various page builders, themes, and templates like Elementor, Buddy Boss Theme, Toolset, Jet Engine, and more, I constantly faced setbacks that required me to redo my work. Just as I was rebuilding my site on FSE and nearing the point of giving up due to compatibility issues, I discovered your solution. Before finding you, the closest I came was Spectra One, but it fell very short of my needs. Then, after thorough research, I found your product, and it’s nothing short of amazing. The components, the grid, the slider, the dynamic ACF inclusion – all seamlessly integrating with native WP FSE without tying me down to a single theme. I’m utterly astonished. Just starting to use it today, I’m already confident in swiftly completing my site rebuild on a forward-looking system. Huge kudos to your team! I don’t usually take the time to write feedback like this, so know that you’ve genuinely impressed me.

9 Likes

Hello @ShannaKae,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It means a lot to me and the team especially at the beginning of a new year.

It is very gratifying that you have chosen Cwicly after an extensive journey through different builders and themes.

As you delve deeper into Cwicly’s capabilities, I’m eager to hear any additional thoughts or recommendations you might have.

Wishing you all the best with your site rebuild, and a heartfelt thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Cheers,

Well stated, indeed. I share your sentiments exact. Cwicly is a most elegant and advanced piece of software. Articulate acclaim and recognition like yours is good to see coming from the marketplace.

1 Like