Is there a way to disable the Gutenberg paragraph block?

Hey there! I am looking for a way to either disable the Gutenberg paragraph all together or set a default to always use the Cwicly paragraph block.

The issue is, when I paste content into my post or page it defaults to a long list of Gutenberg paragraph blocks which is a real pain to then go back in and change if I want to do any styling.

1 Like

Hey @smontreuil.
You are able to change the default block.

2 Likes

Thank you @Marius

post must be at least 20 characters long :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, @Marius.

I do notice that when content is pasted, it defaults to the Gutenberg paragraph block unfortunately. We’ll try and have this addressed in the next couple of updates.

Cheers,

4 Likes

This will be a very, very welcome fix! Thank you @Louis.

1 Like

Thanks so much @Louis !
!!!

Just wanted to let you know that this was addressed with 1.2.9.5.8.3 .

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you Araminta!

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think this is working correctly I believe. I add a Cwicly Paragraph Block and paste two paragraphs in it but it automatically changes to two Standard Gutenberg paragraph blocks. I have the latest version of Cwicly. I assume it should remain a Cwicly Paragraph Block and automatically add a new Cwicly Paragraph Block for each additional paragraph I pasted in?

Just double-checking that the default block is set to Cwicly’s Paragraph block in the Global Settings:

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 15.07.35

3 Likes

Ahh I saw that in the change log but didn’t know what he was referring to. Thank you :grinning:

1 Like