Interactions on repeater using load more button not displayed

Hi,

I have set up an interaction event for a card whenever is hovered, the image on the card will have like a zoom effect, it scales up actually.
The card is inside a query loop and there’s a load more button and also pagination (for testing purposes) to the query. When I’m using the load more button the next cards loaded do not have the interaction on the images on the card. If I’m using the pagination the interactions are there. The current pagination doesn’t use AJAX but if I enable that, I get the same result as for the load more button, the interactions are not loaded.

The url where you can see the live test page:
https://cwiclyframe.creareweb.ro/repeater-test-page/

Not sure this is a bug or I’m doing something wrong, please remove from Bugs category if not appropriate.
Thank you.

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.0.2
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.1.7
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

Hello @beleancristian,

Thanks for bringing this up.
Can you confirm that the interaction is adding/removing a class?

In any case, I can confirm the interactions are currently not being reassessed when navigating through a query via AJAX, so this is definitely something we have to take a closer look at.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @Louis,

Yes, there’s a class added an removed on mouse over and mouse out and it’s working as intended while not using Ajax.
No problems, for me at least, it’s a testing environment where I got this so no impact.
Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

Thanks for the details @beleancristian, much appreciated.

I thought about bumping this up :slight_smile: