How to download old versions?

Where can I download the old versions of the plugin? The latest one creates problem setting conditions. Just wanted to see if it was present with the previous versions, but can’t find anywhere where to download.

Hello @Grug,

You can contact support@cwicly.com and we’ll provide you with what you need.

Cheers,

Thanks, Louis. Just emailed. But, it would’ve been wonderful if we could have access to them in the dashboard, though.

Louis,

This must be the most trivial time that everyone involved has wasted by not including the previous versions in the dashboard.

I simply wanted to try something on my local machine, but instead email traffic back and forth with no conclusion. Why is this being handled this way?

I don’t get it. Was/is there a company policy somewhere about this?

Hello @Grug,

If I may, the support team responded to your request on a Sunday in less than 45 minutes (one email necessary from you for the version number), with a download to the previous version.

I see that there was no reply from your part once the file was provided. If you expect a conclusion, I suggest you reply to the support team.

Once again, we will provide access to previous version on request.

Cheers,

Reply from support - Sun 2024-02-04 12:25:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

There was no modification made for this in the latest release, but we can provide you with a previous version of Cwicly.
Please let me know the version you wish to have access to and I will transfer it on.

Kind regards,

Johnny @ Cwicly

My reply - Sun 2024-02-04 12:26:

1.3.4.7 would be ok. Thanks.

I double-checked again to see if I was missing the email. But, I got no further response to my latest email.

You know what. It really doesn’t matter, keep the files, and the friction in place.

— Excuse me for my tone here, but I still have to write those words above (and this one because it’s just baffling) because it really doesn’t matter whether the support team replied after 45 minutes or not. It just doesn’t change the fact or the current situation. What surprises me the most that you’re ignoring the fact this is just wasting everyone’s time, right?

Hello @Grug,

I see a read receipt for the email Johnny sent you just afterwards and will ask him to forward it again to you if you want.

No friction on my end, I’m sorry you find it that way.

We don’t provide previous versions for download as this opens up a can of support requests for an infinite possibility of reasons, which in turn wastes everyone’s time.

I hope that helps you understand.

Cheers,

Thanks for clarifying the policy on old versions and the rationale behind it. I appreciate the effort to minimize support complexities and understand the challenges on your end. While I grasp the intention, it’s just tough when specific needs arise that newer versions don’t meet. If there’s a way to handle these exceptions without opening ‘a can of support requests,’ I’d be interested in exploring that. Thanks for your patience and for considering my perspective.