How do I import global styles from the cloud library

I created a key, created a library, and uploaded a set of global styles with a big h1. The problem came when I tried to install these styles on a new site (the production one). I could download them into a text file, and then right click, and paste the contents of that file, but that did nothing. Where am I going wrong?

UPDATE: It gets worse: When I imported the style, not only did it do nothing, but it broke the global styles UI so I could no longer edit the h1… et al typography. Any idea how to reset the typography settings so I can modify it once again? I’m not afraid of SQL :-).

Since I can’t upload a text file, I’ve pasted it below:
{“all”:“{“name”:“Style 1”,“key”:“style1”,“colors”:[{“id”:“iuv4b”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#ffffff”,“variable”:“cc-
white”},{“id”:“9vn81”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#aed2e6”,“variable”:“cc-lightblue”},{“id”:“xlp43”,“name”:“”,“color
“:”#346d92”,“variable”:“cc-darkblue”},{“id”:“chep3”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#333333”,“variable”:“cc-black”},{“id”
:“8g1ge”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#0ce10c”,“variable”:“cc-green”},{“id”:“9cad0”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#914e1f”,“var
iable”:“cc-brown”},{“id”:“sola3”,“name”:“”,“color”:“”,“variable”:“color-sola3”},{“name”:“”,“color”:“#008000
“,“id”:“2hgos”,“variable”:“color-2hgos”},{“name”:“color-background-light”,“color”:”#fafafa”,“id”:“kv19l”,“varia
ble”:“color-background-light”,“paletteState”:false,“paletteColors”:[{“id”:“kv19l-plt-1”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#fafafa
“,“isStop”:true},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-2”,“name”:”“,“color”:”#ededed"},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-3”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#d4
d4d4”},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-4”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#bdbdbd”},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-5”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#a3a3a3”},{"
id":“kv19l-plt-6”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#8a8a8a”},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-7”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#707070”},{“id”:“kv19
l-plt-8”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#575757”},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-9”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#404040”},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-10”,
“name”:“”,“color”:“#262626”},{“id”:“kv19l-plt-11”,“name”:“”,“color”:“#1a1a1a”}]},{“name”:“”,“color”:“#fafa
fa”,“id”:“6et7g”,“variable”:“color-6et7g”},{“name”:“”,“color”:“#fafafa”,“id”:“b2a0r”,“variable”:“color-b2a0r
“}],“themeFonts”:{“bodyTypography”:{“name”:“Body”,“size”:{“lg”:“17px”},“family”:“Roboto”,“weight”:{},“spacing”:
{},“height”:{“lg”:”“},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{“lghover”:”“,“lgactive”
:”“,“lgfocus”:”“,“lgbefore”:”“,“lgafter”:”“},“location”:“google”},“linkTypography”:{“name”:“Link”,“size”:{}
,“family”:”“,“weight”:{},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor
“:{“lghover”:””,“lgactive”:“”,“lgfocus”:“”,“lgbefore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”},“location”:“google”},“h1Typography”:
{“name”:“H1”,“size”:{“lg”:“40px”},“family”:“Roboto Serif”,“weight”:{“lg”:“700”},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},“al
ign”:{},“transform”:{“lg”:“capitalize”},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{“lghover”:“”,“lgactive”:“”,“lgf
ocus”:“”,“lgbefore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”},“location”:“google”},“h2Typography”:{“name”:“H2”,“size”:{},“family”:"
“,“weight”:{},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{“lghover”:
“”,“lgactive”:“”,“lgfocus”:“”,“lgbefore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”},“location”:“google”,“fallbackFonts”:[“Roboto”]},
“h3Typography":{“name”:“H3”,“size”:{},“family”:“”,“weight”:{},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{}
,“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{“lghover”:“”,“lgactive”:“”,“lgfocus”:“”,“lgbefore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”
},“location”:“google”},“h4Typography”:{“name”:“H4”,“size”:{},“family”:“”,“weight”:{},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},
“align":{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{“lghover”:“”,“lgactive”:“”,“lgfocus”:“”,“lgbe
fore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”},“location”:“google”},“h5Typography”:{“name”:“H5”,“size”:{},“family”:“”,“weight”:{},"
spacing":{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{“lghover”:“”,“lgactive”:
“”,“lgfocus”:“”,“lgbefore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”},“location”:“google”},“h6Typography”:{“name”:“H6”,“size”:{},“fa
mily”:“”,“weight”:{},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“textColor”:{"
lghover":“”,“lgactive”:“”,“lgfocus”:“”,“lgbefore”:“”,“lgafter”:“”},“location”:“google”}},“typography”:[{“na
me”:“Heading”,“value”:{“size”:{},“family”:“”,“weight”:{},“spacing”:{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“st
yle”:{},“decoration”:{},“location”:“google”}},{“name”:“Paragraph”,“value”:{“size”:{},“family”:“”,“weight”:{},“s
pacing”:{},“height”:{},“align”:{},“transform”:{},“style”:{},“decoration”:{},“location”:“google”}}],“themeElements”:{
“p”:{“paddingBottom”:{“lg”:“”},“marginBottom”:{“lg”:“1em”}}}}”,“breakpoints”:{“cwicly_breakpoints_list”:”{“lg”:{“nam
e”: “Desktop”, “width”:1366, “isMain”: true, “icon”: “Desktop”}, “md”:{“name”: “Tablet”, “width”:992, “icon”: "
Tablet"},“sm”:{“name”: “Mobile”, “width”:576, “icon”: “Mobile”}}”},“sectionDefaults”:{“maxWidth”:{“lg”:“1120px”},“width”
:{“lg”:“90%”},“paddingTop”:{“lg”:“150px”},“paddingBottom”:{“lg”:“150px”},“paddingLeft”:{“lg”:””},“paddingRight”:{“lg”:””}}}