Guidance on Implementing 'Read More' Feature with Dynamic ACF Content and Q Paragraph block

I’m seeking assistance to implement a ‘Read More’ feature on a paragraph that dynamically loads content from an ACF field. I’ve explored using JS without success and now am looking at using attributes, relative styling, and visibility conditions within Cwicly, but I’m unsure of the correct steps to effectively utilize these features for my purpose.

Could you provide detailed guidance or steps on how to use these functionalities to create a truncated version of the dynamic text with a ‘Read More’ option? If there are specific methods or best practices within Cwicly for this kind of functionality, your insights would be invaluable.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hello ShannaKae,

I did a similar feature at https://faithandpsychiatry.com/ on the “About” section
using a different page builder though.

In Cwicly I was able to reproduce it using the following using JavaScript and a bit of css and splitting the content into 2 (the default teaser paragraph(s) and the “more content”. Added a readmore button to trigger the “more content” to show upon click.

Let me know if this helps or if you’ll need further assistance on this.

Best regards