Global Class Custom CSS Feature - Reponsiveness and Quick Editor

Description:

Love the new feature for Global Class Custom CSS. However, I do not understand how it is working (or not working with responsive settings). I have tried the following and does not work (screenshots provided):

Normal CSS Syntax:

SCSS Syntax (with SCSS Compiler activated):

Neither of these seem to work.

Also - the Quick Editor for this Global Class shows the following output. Is this supposed to represent what is added to the Custom CSS editor?

Possibly I am not understanding the true intended function of the Global Class Custom CSS feature.

• WordPress version: 6.2.2
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.9.7.2

Hello @bmc38119,

Sorry for the late response on this one and thank you for your patience.
I can indeed confirm the issue with the global classes’ custom css.
We’ll be fixing this in the next update.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Thank you for taking the time to report this, @bmc38119.

This should now be fixed with 1.2.9.7.4.

Please let us know if this is the case on your end.
Thank you in advance.

@Araminta Thank you! Seems to be working very well and intuitively now.

However, I do have one question. Why is the Advanced CSS editor not available in the Global Styles manager? It is available when editing the class once it has been applied to an element - but I cannot seem to find it when within the Global Class manager. Maybe this is intentional?

Thank you for you help - and more importantly - for providing such an awesome product.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming this on your end, and thank you for your kind words! :slight_smile:

Thank you for bringing this up.

This was somehow missed with the implementation, but we’ll be sure to add it as soon as possible.

@Araminta

I wanted to resurface this one since it does not appear to be implemented yet (advanced css option on global styles in the styles manager). Can you confirm that this is still on the roadmap? Seems like a rather simple fix since it is an existing feature already.

Hi @bmc38119,

We appreciate your patience on this.

I will forward this to our dev team, to see if a fix could be made available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.