Global Block Typography - Relative Styling

As the other topic just got closed during an ongoing conversation (debugging process), I’m creating a separate bug report.

Global block typo (class) which is applied to an inline span (via toolbar) are added to the block instead of the span class.

This applies to all RS items, not only inline spans and persits when disabling the Relative Style.
I think this setting is not intended to exist inside the Relative Styling panel and probably should be removed.

However, I think this could be an interesting feature but I’m not sure if it’s the right fit for the RS panel, as global block typography is class and not property based.

Hi @Marius,

I want to apologise for prematurely closing the previous topic, though we do find it more convenient to manage bug reports by having separate issues in their respective reports.
I appreciate you opening this new one.

The team and I agree that removing the global block typography from the RS panel is the best course of action to prevent such issues from occurring again in the future.

1 Like

Hello @Marius,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Indeed, global block typographies can not apply here as they are classed based (although we initially were providing them through CSS properties).

This should be fixed in 1.2.9.6. But it is definitely something to reintroduce under the form of properties for global classes and relative styling.

Cheers,

1 Like