Glitch in the interface and scrolling problems after update

Description:
There seems to be a bug after the latest update to Cwicly 1.2.9.5.6.1, the dropdowns get covered up by the foreground color and difficult to select :cry:. See the provided image. There is also a problem with the scroll ability in the interface e.g. if i have more attributes i can’t seem to scroll. So need to zoom out to go down to see them all :sob:. Hope these get a fix very soon. I’m working on a live site and can’t get things done if these bugs are occurring.

Please write a brief description of the bug you’re experiencing, including what you expect should happen and what is currently happening.

Step-by-step reproduction instructions:

Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.

1. Open the Post Editor/Site Editor

Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet

Insert Images, Videos or GIFs

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.2
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.9.5.6.1
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

Hi @chaudes,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I can confirm that this is a bug.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you and are currently working on a fix to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello @chaudes,

Apologies for the inconvenience and trouble you experienced in the last 24 hours because of this issue.
We have just released a fix for the select dropdown bug and scroll issue in 1.2.9.5.7.

I’d be grateful if you could let me know if everything is alright on your end.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Hi Louis have just updated :slight_smile: and I can confirm that everything looks good :kissing_heart: thank you :pray:

1 Like