Fonts do not work in relative styles

Hey there,

I am facing a problem where installed fonts used in relative styles do not get applied on the target. It seems that they are ignored.
Anyone else facing that issue? Not sure if it’s only inside of components or anywhere, didn’t test it yet and I forgot about to post that for soooo long, so I thought I do it now and test the different cases later. :slight_smile:

Cheers
Wolfgang

Hello @Wolfgang,

Thanks for the report.

I might have missed something, but I’m not able to currently reproduce this on my end.

Could you give this installation a look (Hello World post) and let me know if you see both local fonts applied to:

• Relative style on container targeting heading
  • Relative style on div targeting paragraph within a component

Link to sandbox: https://app.instawp.io/wordpress-auto-login?site=$2y$10$BhtoXEeO0Sp/fIh8879aMOgmAlcu6Y5iccDRPQNEwpyTBalrcRQ4a

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hey @Louis,

interesting. I’ve changed the component to exactly the same as it is on my end. It works on your installation, but doesn’t on mine.

I have a inner-block wrapped in a div. On that Div I have a relative style applied to all items with the class “.heading”. I use a virtual class. It works on your installation, but not on mine.

Cheers
Wolfgang

Hello @Wolfgang,

That does sound unusual.
Could you possibly send me by PM or to support@cwicly.com a frontend link where this relative style is in use and where the font is not applying?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,