Font previews to big

Hi there Cwicly talents :slight_smile:
I’m experiencing the font preview is getting outside the container in global styles. I’m talking about the body, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6. I use quite big heading sizes like e.g. 72px for h1 and the preview outputs the size that I set in the global settings. But with so big sizes the text is pushed outside the box/container and dosen’t look great. Is it possible to get it fixed in an update? Maybe instead of having the h1-h6 preview in a row let them automatically wrap when the sizes get too big or just render them smaller than the actual size set in the global style. This is just a suggestion but it would be nice to get it fixed. Looking forward to see it being done :+1:

Step-by-step reproduction instructions:

Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.

1. Open the Post Editor/Site Editor

Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet

Insert Images, Videos or GIFs

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.2.2
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.9.6.1.1
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

Hi @chaudes,

Thank you for bringing this font preview issue to our attention.
We appreciate your feedback!

One possible solution could be to implement a maximum height restriction in the editor. This way, when heading sizes become too big, they will be rendered smaller than the actual size set.

Rest assured, I will pass along your feedback to the rest of our team for further consideration and to determine the best course of action.

Thank you for your patience, we will make sure to keep you updated on any developments regarding this matter.

Hello @chaudes,

Thanks for the report, and apologies for the late response on fixing this bug.
It should be addressed in 1.2.9.8.

If you still encounter trouble with this, I’d be grateful if you could let me know by replying to this thread.

Cheers,

1 Like