Dynamic link bug

Dear admin

I create Breadcum for Post Template. “Post Archive URL” Not working correctly. By default it redirects to the homepage.

Thank you !

Hello @NHViet,

I don’t think this is a bug.

If you are referring to the Archive URL for the post type Post, then it is the setting specific at: /wp-admin/options-reading.php → Posts page

Dear Louis

As to your setup, all posts are redirected by default to the blog site. That’s not an exact Breadcum.
For example, I create post A in category A, the Url will be: https://Domain/categoryA/PostA. When I click on categoryA above Breadcum, it will redirect to that CategoryA folder, not the default WordPress Blog page

Thank you !

Hello @NHViet,

I think you are looking to use the Taxonomy Terms block more than the Archive URL link.

In this instance, the Archive link will always be the Post Type archive link, which is a default WordPress function.

Dear Louis

I understand. But I can’t find Taxonomy term in Dynamic link. I want to create an exact breadcum using Taxonomy ( Categories) for Post template. Is there any way to add Taxonomy term to dynamic link?

Thank you !

Have you had a look at this? I do think this is what you are looking for.

Dear Louis

What I mean is how to link links to Categories (link in the form of Button/text is like a dynamic link)

Thank you !

Hello @NHViet,

That is what the Taxonomy Terms block is for (you can simply use a paragraph block with a dynamic link)

Dear Louis

I use Slim Seo breadcum creation function. With Cwicly creating a full breadcum is a bit complicated

Please close topic. Thank you !