Dynamic Inserter Requests

Hey team,

As I start to work through Cwicly, I am noticing myself modify blocks with filters quiet a bit in places where I feel the dynamic inserter UI should be present.

Example:

Custom Function Query Option, you should be able to pass from current block state whether its from the source block, or parent block.

Attributes is the number one I find myself frustrated with, I use AlpineJS and often times I need to pass something like an ID or index via an attribute.

Example:

<div x-data="{selected: null}">
<!-- Loop ->
<button x-on:click="selected = Post ID" >Button</button> 

</div>

This is of course is a rudimentary example but when working with dynamic data this is critical, for example with accordions, I don’t want the user to be able to open more than one accordion tab at a time, and while I can solve this with vanilla javascript, it requires additional class management versus the alpine approach is local to the component and a generally better fit.

Overall I think the concept of the dynamic inserter is great and have been modifying blocks to process twig in-order to accomplish many of these tasks without having to leave gutenberg but I would much prefer a native approach.