Dynamic content loading

Please refer to the case study discribed in this thread:
Continuing the discussion from Interacting with modals / dynamic modal content based on user interaction:

The request is about allowing dynamic content loading based on the user interaction on the page.
The example is one of a post opened within a modal when clicking on its excerpt.

1 Like

Yeah, this is really useful.

Used it in Oxygen to have About the Team bios load in a modal, similar to https://preview.oxyextras.com/lightbox/

4 Likes

We have two new websites to build that require dynamic modal popups, so this feature has become more of a priority for us.

@Louis, I know this is marked as planned, is it anywhere on the near-term Cwicly roadmap or is it better for us to use a different approach for now?

1 Like

Hello @StrangeTech,

Although I can’t give you a specific ETA, this will be added in the next couple of months and will be using frontend rendering.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Hello @Louis,

Thank you for letting us know.

We have created a very nice workaround for this in the meantime using existing Cwicly features, I will provide a demo for it here soon.

2 Likes

@Louis how’s the progress on this? Just curious as this is going to be a very powerful feature to have.

@lukelee, Depending on how your content is set up, there are creative ways you can do this using existing Cwicly features if you need to.

I don’t have time to post a demo right now but as soon as I do I will share it on this thread.

@StrangeTech interested to see how to achieve this :eyes:

@StrangeTech,

Do you have time to share your temp solution?

Thanks,
Dennis

I haven’t had time recently due to having an overly full schedule of projects.

I will share it within the next couple of days.

Awesome! thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@dennis77, Just letting you know I haven’t forgotten about this, I will be sharing it soon, just more work came in meantime. I have also made it more flexible so it is more of widely applicable solution.

2 Likes

@StrangeTech,

Appreciate your feedback! take your time and I’m awaiting patiently :slight_smile:

Good luck with the jobs!

have any update, bro

@StrangeTech it is possible with cwicly features.
Can you give a tip how?

And this is planned, for when?

I have a workable solution being used on multiple sites. I will post a screen recording as soon as possible, there has been no time recently.

2 Likes