Updated a Local Cwicly site to WordPress 6.4-RC3 and am getting errors on page: “Your site doesn’t include support for the “cwicly/section” block. You can leave this block intact, convert its content to a Custom HTML block, or remove it entirely.”
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.
- Install WordPress Beta Tester plugin (version 3.5.5)
- In Beta Tester Settings choose “Bleeding edge” and “Release Candidates Only”
- Update WordPress
- Open any Cwicly page in the editor to see the errors related to Section Blocks.
Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet
- WordPress version: 6.4-RC3
- Cwicly Plugin version: 220.127.116.11
- Cwicly theme version: 1.0.3
I am concerned about this issue as WordPress 6.4 is scheduled for release in a week.