The cwicly list block only allows items at one level of indentation, and the indent buttons on the UI do nothing, except change the filled circle to an empty one.
I expected that when the list block had items which were put as a subitem using the indent button, they would indent and move inwards. Instead nothing happened, or the filled circle changed into a empty one (depends on whether the list had its bullets inside or outside).
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Create a new wordpress instance on cwicly.com.
- Create a new blank page, or edit an existing one
- Add a cwicly list block, and create three items.
- Go to the middle item, and indent it by clicking on the indent button.
- Notice the lack of text motion.
- Inspect and see that there is indeed a nested list there, but that it is not displaying as nested.
- WordPress version: 6.4.3
- Cwicly Plugin version: 1.4
I used the cwicly instawp four hour environment to test reproduction of this bug, on 2/8/2024.