Custom font not being displayed in global parts template with WooCommerce or LearnDash activated

Description:

We have added a body font in Global Styles > Typography using the font manager. This is not displaying in the header template for some reason (haven’t checked other global parts). This seems to have started happening in the latest version

Step-by-step reproduction instructions:

1. Add a custom font using the font manager and apply this to the body text in Global Styles > Typography
  2. Create a header template
  3. Open it in the Site Editor
  4. Add a Nav block (for example)
  5. Notice everything is normal
  6. Install and activate WooCommerce and/or LearnDash.
  7. Notice the font from step 1 (and all global styles) is not being displayed.

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.3
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.9.9.3

Hello @StrangeTech,

I cannot reproduce this issue on my end: https://anting-eel-nuha.instawp.xyz/

Can you please check this sandbox demo and see if you can reproduce the error there.
https://app.instawp.io/wordpress-auto-login?site=$2y$10$TP.cBeuY47cjenciJkwc4uMZT.vfY2iSmACAxKkEGgcUglWb2j/Oy

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Inspired by @yankiara’s recent post:

I spent some more time looking at this - the global styles stylesheet does not seem to be added to the header template in the editor in our case:

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 09.28.19

Only the global stylesheets stylesheet and global classes stylesheet are added.

I then disabled all other plugins incrementally and when I disabled both WooCommerce and LearnDash, the issue vanished and the stylesheets loaded correctly:

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 09.49.30

@Louis, it seems like with either or both of these plugins installed, the editor is in a different “mode”, perhaps similar to the iframe vs non-iframe distinction.

@Louis, for the sake of completeness, I activated WooCommerce on the sandbox demo and it reproduced the issue for your review, let me know if you need any more information.

@Louis, @Araminta, I am guessing the Cwicly team is busy working on a new release, I just want to make sure you have everything you need to reproduce this issue as it is still marked as “checking”.

Hello @StrangeTech,

Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner, we are indeed quite busy with the finishing up of the Components release.

We have been able to reproduce this issue in various environments and have a fix that should be released tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience on this one.

Cheers,

@Louis, No apology necessary. It is understood.

Very happy to hear a fix is forthcoming so soon.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hello @StrangeTech,

Thanks for your patience on this one.

This should be fixed in 1.2.9.9.4. As always, if possible, I’d be grateful if you could let me know if you still run into issues after the update.

Cheers,

This works beautifully now, thank you for the fix @Louis!