Normal pages when viewed are given the
current class in the Nav block menu item. When adding a WooCommerce shop page, this is not given the
current class when the page is viewed.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- With WooCommerce installed, add a Shop page
- In Appearance > Menus, create a menu containing this shop page
- In your templates add a Nav block containing a Nav Menu block and assign this to the menu from step 2
- In the front-end notice that visiting the shop page does not make the shop menu item
- WordPress version: 6.3
- Cwicly Plugin version: 126.96.36.199.3
@Araminta, just want to check whether this is reproducible for you or you need more information.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
I have been able to reproduce this error on my end.
We’re currently investigating this to see why the current class isn’t being applied.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
We have fixed this issue in 188.8.131.52.
We did notice we were able to reproduce this error with the core navigation block in the core 2023 theme without Cwicly installed.
Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues once updated.
Confirmed fixed in 184.108.40.206. Thank you Cwicly Team!